How to delete the consent screen

Jerry Wang

Dec 30, 2021, 10:50:32 PM12/30/21
to AdMob API Developer Forum
Hello Google Team, we are facing issues about how to delete the consent screen, can we get some help on this case ? thanks very much.
In order to get our  OAuth 2.0 client ID,  we set the consent screen and mistakenly upload an icon during this process, which leads to complicated Verification requirements if we want to change the status in production, in which way the token would be only valid within 7 days. Can we ask for help with deleting the current consent screen? so that we could create a new one.
If there are no way of deleting current one, can we create a new project? however our firebase is based on current project, will this be affected if we create a new project for OAuth 2.0 client ID generation?
Our Google ID is: Jerry Wang(jerrywa...@gmail.com)  Project name is: crazy-domino.
Thanks a lot!

AdMob API Forum Support

Jan 7, 2022, 9:14:00 PM1/7/22
to jerrywa...@gmail.com, google-admob-api...@googlegroups.com
Hello there,

To confirm the effect of changing the OAuth consent screen of your project, please reach out to the Google Cloud Platform team. Here are some additional details on the reverification of the OAuth consent screen once it has been edited.

All the best,
Google Logo
Amira Badreldin
AdMob API Team