AdMob credential expired time

CJack

Dec 14, 2021, 4:47:33 AM12/14/21
to AdMob API Developer Forum
Dear Google AdMob API support team,

With this sample,  I was able to develop my project.
But I don't know the expired time of credential is how many hours or days?  And is there a way to automatically get new credential or set up credential never be expire.

Currently I am stuck, can you please help me?
Thanks in advance!

With kind regards

everyone Рит

Dec 14, 2021, 5:46:28 AM12/14/21
to CJack, AdMob API Developer Forum
Hi 👋 Only API has no permanent unlimited💯😉

Jacky Chiu

Dec 14, 2021, 2:06:30 PM12/14/21
to AdMob API Developer Forum
There are no restrictions on how often you need to login to the application for any number of API requests, however, there are restrictions for the refresh token as explained below.

The recommended solution would be to use the OAuth 2.0 client which the AdMob API supports. By following the steps here, you will receive an access token and a refresh token. By using the client libraries or oauth2l, the refresh token will be stored and will automatically generate new access tokens when needed without any user intervention. Please be aware of the reasons that will cause a refresh token to expire.