Cohort report

Eugene Chernoshey

Mar 1, 2022, 5:07:15 AM3/1/22
to AdMob API Developer Forum
Good day to you,

I wanted to to get cohort report via your API, but documentation says that only network and mediation reportas are available through API. Is that still so or are there way to export cohort report using API?

And even if it's impossible, there is still following issue with cohort report - when you export it as csv from cohort report page it just drops 3rd numbers after comma disregarding rounding, which creates additional error. Is there a way to avoid it?

AdMob API Forum Support

Mar 9, 2022, 1:45:34 PM3/9/22
to fhis...@gmail.com, google-admob-api...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to the AdMob API forum. At the moment, those features are not supported, but we will consider them in our prioritization planning.

For the AdMob Cohort report concerns, I recommend reaching out to https://support.google.com/admob/

All the best,

Google Logo
Amira