User-level Revenue Data from Admob API mediation report

Carole Wai Hai

Jan 31, 2022, 5:46:12 AM1/31/22
to AdMob API Developer Forum
Hi there, other mediation tools like applovin, ironsource offer a mediation report with the user (ULRD) or even impression (ILRD) level granularity of their mediated revenue. Do admob has such a feature?
If there is no such API, is it possible to get the impression-level revenue information via SDK?

Best

AdMob API Forum Support

Feb 3, 2022, 3:56:46 AM2/3/22
to carole...@gmail.com, google-admob-api...@googlegroups.com
Hello there,

At the moment, those features are not supported, but we will consider them in our prioritization planning. For AdMob SDK related questions, please reach out to this forum.

Thank you,
Google Logo
Amira Badreldin
AdMob API Team