Dont show ads

Simon Péter

Jul 21, 2014, 8:53:20 AM7/21/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hey, in eclipse, i see the ads in the graphical layout, but i dont see ads in my phone. I dont know whats  the problem, can somebody help me? No error in eclipse
eclipsead.png

Kunal Verma

Jul 21, 2014, 11:33:13 AM7/21/14
to Google AdMob Ads Developers
Hi,

What do you see related to "Ads" tag in the Logcat? That will explain why the ad is not showing on device. Let us know here.

--

---

Spencer

Dec 16, 2014, 10:51:57 PM12/16/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Dear YASMUQ

If you have still same problem, please check this.

The Key words is "How to admob" in Play Store.
There will be "AdMob ads How to add in my App" :

spencer

2014년 7월 21일 월요일 오후 9시 53분 20초 UTC+9, YASMUQ CO. 님의 말: