Unity NativeAds Plugin ETA

Rishi Raja

Sep 24, 2021, 2:25:57 AM9/24/21
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
We are waiting for so long for  updated  Unity Plugin for native ads with playservices20+.Can you give any ETA on that.Also do Admob have open source project for the Unity Native Plugin similar to https://github.com/googleads/googleads-mobile-unity/tree/master/source .

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Sep 24, 2021, 5:44:52 AM9/24/21
to ri...@greedygame.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rishi,

I understand the urgency of your concern here. Please be informed that the team is actively working on the update. However, I'm afraid that we cannot provide a definite timeline on when the update will be released. We would kindly ask for your patience here during this time. In the meantime, kindly keep an eye on our releases notes regarding this.

Regards,
Google Logo
Teejay Wennie Pimentel
Mobile Ads SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2OTije:ref

Maksim Pelevin

Oct 5, 2021, 6:11:41 AM10/5/21
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
I've been waiting for almost 5 months since the release of v6.0.0

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Oct 5, 2021, 2:55:16 PM10/5/21
to manab...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Maksim,

Thank you for reaching out to us again. As I have stated in another post that you asked this in. We are aware of this issue and in the process of correcting it. At this time, that is all that we have to pass along and would also suggest keeping an eye on our release notes as our best way to know if a patch updating it is coming out.

Regards,
Google Logo
William Pescherine
Mobile Ads SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2OTije:ref

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Jul 1, 2022, 5:27:33 AM7/1/22
to manab...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Maksim,

I hope you're doing well.

I just want to circle back on this. The team mentioned that this has been fixed. Feel free to come back to us if you still encounter any issues regarding this.

Regards,

Google Logo
Princess Pamela