Account not approved

minseop jeon

May 13, 2024, 6:44:11 AMMay 13
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
hello!

I applied for account verification twice to use admob ads, but both times I received the message "Account not approved."
Is there any way to solve this problem?
I don't know where the problem is.

I have contacted you but have not received a reply.

Publisher ID: pub-6956790851270333

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

May 14, 2024, 2:32:52 AMMay 14
to minseo...@loopinc.jp, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for contacting the Mobile Ads SDK support team.

Upon checking your account i found that you missed to ad Singapore Tax info, make sure to complete your payment profile in AdMob. Any apps in review will remain unreviewed until you add your payment information.

Please note that this forum can only provide support on the technicalities related to the code implementation of the Mobile Ads SDK. For account-related concern, we recommend that you reach out to the Product Support Team as they're the appropriate team that could help you in this.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tItj4:ref" (ADR-00233893)

Thanks,

Google Logo Mobile Ads SDK Team