Account stuck in "Preparing" status too long

Son Vo

Dec 1, 2021, 11:32:29 AM12/1/21
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Dear Admob supporters,

My account have create 4 apps but I have waited and stucked in status "Preparing". I submitted apps 2 weeks ago and till now my apps was not approved.

Please support about this issue
Thanks

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Dec 2, 2021, 2:38:49 AM12/2/21
to sonv...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Son,

Thank you for reaching out to us. However, I'm afraid that this forum can only provide support on the technicalities related to the code implementation of the Mobile Ads SDK. For your account-related concern, we recommend that you reach out to the Product Support Team as they're the appropriate team that could help you with this.

Regards,
Google Logo
Teejay Wennie Pimentel
Mobile Ads SDK Team