It's been a month since a hacker took control of my payments and Google hasn't reacted.

Junior2ZG

Oct 14, 2024, 8:52:58 AM (6 days ago) Oct 14
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hello,

(If anyone from Google comes by, here's my file: 2-7581000036780)

I post here to expose my problem

I will explain in the best way possible

- My Adsense account was hacked in June 2024 by someone, he collected my payments while I was on vacation
- He changed my Gmail password and enabled two factors, making it impossible to reset the password
- I contacted Adsense about the hack and they gave me back the Adsense account in early September by registering me as an Adsense account administrator, they removed my hacked address from the Adsense admins.

- Except that they forgot one thing, it is to delete the email of the payment profile that was hacked, so the person who hacked me can still delete/add bank accounts, modify payment settings, etc.
- For 1 month and 4 days, I have been trying to add my bank account but the hacker makes it so that I cannot validate my bank account by making 3 false EFT attempts, so it tells me "You’ll need to contact support to verify this bank account. Alternately, you can try removing this account and adding it again to restart the verification process." since with 3 incorrect attempts, the validation is blocked.
- I had confirmation that it was indeed him who did that because one day he selected a random amount and the bank account was validated but he deleted it directly!
- I contacted Google and each time they tell me that they found no problem and close my file!

Here are all the Test transfers I received and they find no problem ???
I tried with 4 different banks in addition! I have never been able to validate a single bank account!!

IMG_4542.jpg

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Oct 14, 2024, 11:08:52 AM (6 days ago) Oct 14
to shyhei...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Thank you for contacting the Mobile Ads SDK Support team.

Kindly note that our support channel can only best assist you with regards to Google Mobile Ads SDK implementation and technical issues. As this query is beyond the scope of our team's expertise, I would recommend that you reach out to the AdSense Product support team as they are better equipped to address your concern effectively.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02vGeHi:ref" (ADR-00271601)

Thanks,

Google Logo Mobile Ads SDK Team