Can't find and link my app in AdMob - why?

Giandemetrio Quattromani

Jan 20, 2014, 11:12:10 AM1/20/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I developed this application: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.webvelocefree

 and I have already inserted inside connection to AdMob but when I click on "Connect application," he says no result found! :(

Janusz Dreziński

Feb 15, 2014, 10:05:15 AM2/15/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I have the same issue :((

Dev Nines

Feb 16, 2014, 5:37:24 AM2/16/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
i have same problem any one can help ???

Lucian Turika

Feb 16, 2014, 1:45:14 PM2/16/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
same problem here

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Feb 17, 2014, 11:16:35 AM2/17/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

It looks like a lot of people are having difficulty with this. We'll be looking into this on our size. Thanks for letting us know.

Amy Quispe

Batuka

May 9, 2014, 4:44:02 AM5/9/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com

markchiutw

May 16, 2014, 10:19:42 AM5/16/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I have same issue. http://mark-tw.blogspot.tw/2014/05/admob-201405app.html
who know how to solve this issue?

Giandemetrio Quattromani於 2014年1月21日星期二UTC+8上午12時12分10秒寫道:

Sơn Truong

Jul 31, 2014, 12:01:11 AM7/31/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
i have same problem with my game https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tedmate.fattychick

Vào 23:12:10 UTC+7 Thứ hai, ngày 20 tháng một năm 2014, Giandemetrio Quattromani đã viết:

정진욱

Jul 31, 2014, 4:51:28 AM7/31/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I have same problem too :( >>https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.ommaapps.maplestarforce

2014년 1월 21일 화요일 오전 1시 12분 10초 UTC+9, Giandemetrio Quattromani 님의 말:

Dash Stack

Aug 1, 2014, 5:27:47 AM8/1/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Aug 4, 2014, 6:52:23 PM8/4/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone,

It can take a few days to see your app in the AdMob interface. If you can't see your app by now, please ping this thread and let me so I can look into it.

Amy Quispe

Denis Katić

Aug 22, 2014, 6:07:54 AM8/22/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

i am having same problem with this app

can you help please.

thx

ronald

Aug 22, 2014, 7:39:22 AM8/22/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
same problem with  my app : https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Ronald+Baros

Eric Leichtenschlag

Aug 22, 2014, 2:40:45 PM8/22/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Please allow at least 24 hours after your play store link is live before trying to link you app.

Sol Lim

Jul 15, 2015, 10:06:25 AM7/15/15
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
can you help me plz~

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.suitscompany.yourweek

thank you~!

2014년 8월 5일 화요일 오전 7시 52분 23초 UTC+9, Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team) 님의 말:

Vu Chau (MobileAds SDK Team)

Jul 15, 2015, 11:58:22 AM7/15/15
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com, sou...@gmail.com
Hi Sol,

As others have noted, you might have to give the system some more time before you will be able to link your app.  As our forum only handles technical SDK implementations, I'd suggest contacting AdMob's product support team (by filing this form) for assistance.

Thanks!

Vu Chau
Mobile Ads SDK Team

Ashraf Alshahawy

Jan 11, 2016, 8:10:49 PM1/11/16
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
I also have the same problem, any way to solve this? Thanks.

Vu Chau (MobileAds SDK Team)

Jan 12, 2016, 10:17:03 AM1/12/16
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi Ashraf,

Like Eric said,
Please allow at least 24 hours after your play store link is live before trying to link you app.
Vu Chau
Mobile Ads SDK Team

Harshul Verma

Apr 10, 2016, 12:41:18 AM4/10/16

On Monday, January 20, 2014 at 9:42:10 PM UTC+5:30, Giandemetrio Quattromani wrote:
 and I have already inserted inside connection to AdMob but when I click on "Connect application," he says no result found! :(

Hasen

May 27, 2016, 9:43:04 PM5/27/16
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Well its been two years and still showing this problem. Several of my apps can't be found - all iOS. One of which has been in the app store for a couple of months but yet when searching it shows a different app to mine with a similar name but not the exact name I searched for?? Obviously all names are unique so only my app has the same name as I searched for. Very odd. Other apps just can't be found when searching for their name even though its been in the store several days.

Vu Chau (Mobile Ads SDK Team)

May 31, 2016, 11:48:13 AM5/31/16
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi Hasen,

You'll need to let the server-side team know.  They should be able to assist.

Vu Chau
Mobile Ads SDK Team

Sunny

Jul 22, 2016, 1:16:43 PM7/22/16
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi' Can't find my iOS app in admob link app. Same problem. Help from google required.

Hossein Shaghaghi

Nov 12, 2016, 4:05:58 PM11/12/16
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers

Gary Bell

Feb 22, 2017, 11:16:21 AM2/22/17
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
It's been 3 years and this issue persists. Why isn't the problem being addressed?

Veer Arjun Busani(Mobile Ads SDK Team)

Feb 22, 2017, 4:06:33 PM2/22/17
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi Gary,

This is a AdMob account issue and I can relay two choices for this -
  • You can either contact the AdMob Product Support for this.
  • Or, wait for a few days for your app to be reflected and/or add your app manually to monetize.
Thanks,
Arjun Busani
Mobile Ads SDK Team

tippin...@gmail.com

Aug 13, 2017, 10:59:17 AM8/13/17
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
same here! i am trying to link our app to the app store, via the admob settings and it wont show my app in the store. apple stats say we are selling units and getting lots of downloads and im afraid im missing out on revenue.

here is my app link: https://appsto.re/us/6aMxlb.i

Joshua Lagonera (Mobile Ads SDK Team)

Aug 13, 2017, 11:04:48 PM8/13/17
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi there,

Our forum only handles technical concerns related to the Mobile Ads SDK. As previously mentioned by my colleague, you can either contact our Product Support Team for assistance on this, or wait for a few more days for your application to appear on the AdMob Dashboard.

With that said, please refrain from re-opening old threads. If you have any concerns you would like help with, then I would suggest you to create a new thread and we will be happy to assist you from thereon.

Regards,
Joshua Lagonera
Mobile Ads SDK Team

Hải Đăng Nguyến

Mar 7, 2018, 3:26:17 AM3/7/18
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
My app only show ads banner at the first. After I need to reset Advertisement identifier to show ads banner. When test on simulator, my app show ads banner normaly. Please help me!

mobileadssdk-a...@google.com

Mar 7, 2018, 4:57:03 AM3/7/18
to Hải Đăng Nguyến, Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi there,

This seems to be more of a device specific issue. I would like to note that you shouldn't need to use the Reset Advertisement Identifier option of your device in order to receive Banner Ads.

However, please refrain from re-opening old threads with new issues. If you would like further assistance with your issue, then please create a new thread further describing your issue, and provide to us additional information (such as error logs) for us to effectively assist you there on.

Regards,
Joshua Lagonera
Mobile Ads SDK Team

--

---

kelgand...@gmail.com

Mar 31, 2018, 8:16:31 AM3/31/18
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi there,

i am also facing the same issue, i will wait for couple of days if required.

one more query to the question-
Currently ads also not showing on the app. why? (is it because of linking issue)

mobileadssdk-a...@google.com

Apr 1, 2018, 11:01:13 PM4/1/18
to kelgand...@gmail.com, Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi there,

Linking your application to your AdMob should not be a required step in order to show live ads. There may be other factors why ads in your application are not showing live ads. If you would like further assistance on this, please create a new thread and provide to us additional information (such as error logs) for us to assist you further.

That said, our forum is for Mobile Ads SDK concerns only. If you are having issues with linking your application to AdMob, then it would be best for you to either contact the Product Support Team for assistance, or wait a few more days for your application to appear on the AdMob Dashboard.

Regards,
Joshua Lagonera
Mobile Ads SDK Team

--

---

Kiran Kelgandre

Apr 2, 2018, 1:09:44 AM4/2/18
to mobileadssdk-a...@google.com, Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Thanks for your reply.

I am not a technical coding person. i created this app  through Thunkable.com.(  error logs??)

Now issues is "Ads are showing on some devices and not on others"

i have linked my app in admob.

So what do i do? please suggest.

Regards,
Kiran K.

On Friday, August 1, 2014 2:27:47 AM UTC-7, Dash Stack wrote:

--

---

mobileadssdk-a...@google.com

Apr 2, 2018, 2:31:46 AM4/2/18
to Kiran Kelgandre, Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi Kiran,

Please note that we are not able to support any third-party plugins and/or platforms such as Thunkable since we do not have visibility on how they use the Mobile Ads SDK. I would suggest that you contact their support team for assistance regarding this issue.

Regards,
Joshua Lagonera
Mobile Ads SDK Team

On 04/02/18 13:09:30 kelgand...@gmail.com wrote:
Thanks for your reply.

I am not a technical coding person. i created this app  through Thunkable.com.(  error logs??)

Now issues is "Ads are showing on some devices and not on others"

i have linked my app in admob.

So what do i do? please suggest.

Regards,
Kiran K.
Message has been deleted

Vineesh TP

Apr 21, 2018, 2:38:06 AM4/21/18
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
I have same issue with iOS App. I couldn't link with Admob.

On Monday, February 17, 2014 at 9:46:35 PM UTC+5:30, Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team) wrote:
Hi there,

It looks like a lot of people are having difficulty with this. We'll be looking into this on our size. Thanks for letting us know.

Amy Quispe

On Sunday, February 16, 2014 7:45:14 PM UTC+1, Lucian Turika wrote:
same problem here

mobileadssdk-a...@google.com

Apr 23, 2018, 12:26:31 AM4/23/18
to Vineesh TP, Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi Vineesh,

Please note that this forum is only equipped to handle your technical concerns specific to the code implementation of the Mobile Ads SDK. For any account setup concerns such as linking your app, please raise them over to the AdMob Help Forum or reach out to the Product Support Team.

Additionally, you may refer to this article for relevant information.

Regards,
Ivan Bautista
Mobile Ads SDK Team

virak

Apr 13, 2020, 5:37:10 AM4/13/20
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
I have the same problem, my app show on playeStore https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.livetune.khmertv  but I cannot search my app on AdMob :( . I have been wait for many week. Please help me to solve this problem

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod

Apr 13, 2020, 6:21:25 AM4/13/20
to virakth...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us. However, I'm afraid that we could only provide support related to the code implementation of the Mobile Ads SDK on this forum. I would recommend contacting our Product Support Team as they are more equipped in handling account related concerns.

Regards,
Teejay Pimentel
Mobile Ads SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5001UZXksZ:ref

virak

Apr 13, 2020, 7:38:53 AM4/13/20
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
How can I contact them?

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod

Apr 13, 2020, 10:35:02 AM4/13/20
to virakth...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Virak,

To contact our Product Support Team, you can click on this link.

Regards,
William Pescherine

Jared Lee

May 6, 2020, 10:34:28 AM5/6/20
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/%E8%B6%85%E5%B8%82%E8%81%94%E7%9B%9F/id1508620965

I cant search my app in admob, please help check on it, thanks

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod

May 6, 2020, 2:49:53 PM5/6/20
to lzb...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
HI Jared,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.

I would start back asking to make sure that you have setup you payment and PIN within the Admob registering system. As these could cause some issues with linking your app.

Also sometimes it can take a few days for all the systems to get in sync and know that your app is live. So you might just need to wait a bit. But in the mean time you can also check out this section and this posting  that talk about linking your account and app.

Regards,
William Pescherine
Mobile Ads SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q1zKSXs:ref

Kai Chen

Nov 14, 2020, 10:46:16 AM11/14/20
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hey guys,

I can’t find my iOS app from admob. It has been released on App Store for about 2 weeks.

Could you take a look?

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod

Nov 15, 2020, 8:26:14 PM11/15/20
to xmkev...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi Kai,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

You may want to check out this page for further details on how to manually link your app (from the App Store) to your AdMob account. If you are unable to find your app during the above, you may then try searching for it by developer name instead. If that fails as well, then I'm afraid that you may have to wait for at least a month (from the app's publishing date) before trying to link it again.

Google Logo
Ziv Yves Sanchez
Mobile Ads SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q1zKSXs:ref

Kai Chen

Nov 15, 2020, 8:28:30 PM11/15/20
to Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hey Ziv,

I guess I probably need to wait for a month then. I tried the developer name, the result showed an old app I removed from AppStore still.

Hmm…Is there any way to facilitate this?

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod

Nov 15, 2020, 11:36:09 PM11/15/20
to xmkev...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi Kai,

I'm afraid that there doesn't seem to be a way of speeding up the app database update (in order for your app to appear), as this seems to be an internal process that is outside of the scope of the AdMob SDK. I would recommend waiting this one out for now.

priyanka.b...@gmail.com

Apr 28, 2021, 7:23:44 AM4/28/21
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi,

I have published an iOS app with Admob ads in it. I am trying to link the app, but not able to find it when searched the app name, app id or developer's name in Admob. Can you please help me?

The Apple App Store connect app id for this app is 1564458826.

Regards
Brajabandhu Mishra

priyanka.b...@gmail.com

Apr 28, 2021, 7:28:15 AM4/28/21
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi,

The App Store link for the app is

Regards
Brajabandhu Mishra

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod

Apr 28, 2021, 8:39:38 AM4/28/21
to priyanka.b...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Brajabandhu,

Your app is linkable now.

Regards,

Google Logo
Aryeh Baker
Mobile Ads SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q1zKSXs:ref

Brajabandhu Mishra

Apr 28, 2021, 1:54:31 PM4/28/21
to Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Dear Aryeh,

Thanks a lot for the help. I am able to link the app now.

Regards
Brajabandhu Mishra

Milap Dalal

May 5, 2021, 10:36:24 PM5/5/21
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hello,

I released the "Play Bukharo!" app in the Apple App Store 27 days ago, but I am still unable to link to it in app settings as search by app name, developer name and app id all fail to show Play Bukharo!. I am showing requests, but no impressions.

My app id is 1550023789 and the link is:

Thank you in advance for helping me look into this.

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod

May 5, 2021, 11:41:03 PM5/5/21
to playb...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi Milap,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

You can now see your app in search fields when linking the app using your app ID or app name. Can you try checking it again? If you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Regards,

Google Logo
Princess Pamela Pineda
Mobile Ads SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q1zKSXs:ref
Message has been deleted

Milap Dalal

May 6, 2021, 2:03:50 PM5/6/21
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
I just checked and it was available to link. Once I did so the ads started showing up in the app. Thank you so much!

Thanh Tung Vu

May 14, 2021, 1:28:23 AM5/14/21
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi Pamela Pineda,
I released Shadow Vault app in the Apple App Store three weeks ago. I still cannot find the app in "Add store to app" screen in Admob console either by searching by name or app id

Thank you in advance if you can help me looking into it.

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod

May 14, 2021, 4:52:15 AM5/14/21
to tung.cy...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I work along with Princess. Allow me to assist you in this.

With regard to your concern, I was able to find your app, and it should now be linkable for you. Could you please try linking it on your end, then let me know how it goes?

Regards,
Google Logo
Teejay Wennie Pimentel
Mobile Ads SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q1zKSXs:ref

Thanh Tung Vu

May 14, 2021, 5:18:05 AM5/14/21
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi Teejay Wennie Pimentel,

I was able to link my app. Thank you very much!

Regards,
Tung

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Mike S

May 15, 2021, 10:06:36 PM5/15/21
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
I am having the same issue.  My app has been on the Apple App Store for over a month.  It is called Word Goblin.

I would greatly appreciate your help.

On Friday, May 14, 2021 at 10:35:17 PM UTC-4 Duong Vi wrote:
Hi Pamela Pineda,
I released Movie Finder - Movie by Image app in the Apple App Store for over a month ago. I still cannot find the app in "Add store to app" screen in Admob console either by searching by name or app id

Please help me, thank you in advance if you can help me looking into it.

Yuhei Miura

May 15, 2021, 11:16:11 PM5/15/21
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
I am having the same issue.  My app has been on the Apple App Store for over a month.  It is called Word Goblin.

I would greatly appreciate your help.

2021年5月16日日曜日 11:06:36 UTC+9 Mike S:

Ngoc Dao

May 16, 2021, 11:38:59 AM5/16/21
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Same issue for my iOS app, please help:
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/happy-canadian-citizen/id1560096425

My app has been published for several weeks.

Alexander Sazanovich

May 16, 2021, 5:23:18 PM5/16/21
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hello,

I'm having the same issue.
Can't find app nor by name, developer name or app id

Please help

воскресенье, 16 мая 2021 г. в 18:38:59 UTC+3, Ngoc Dao:

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod

May 17, 2021, 2:25:37 AM5/17/21
to sazan...@gmail.com, ngocda...@gmail.com, miura....@gmail.com, mid...@comcast.net, vi.du...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi All,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

You can now check and link your apps in your AdMob account. You can follow this guide on how you can accomplish it.

Regards,

Google Logo
Princess Pamela Pineda
Mobile Ads SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q1zKSXs:ref

Alexander Sazanovich

May 17, 2021, 5:28:46 AM5/17/21
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Thank you, mobileadssdkforumadvisor

Now I can find my app, but when I trying to save I have an error:

{
    "2": "AdMobServerException{code=CLIENT_REQUEST_INVALID, message=CLIENT_REQUEST_INVALID, cause=java.util.NoSuchElementException, causeMessage=No value present}",
    "5": 400,
    "9": 3
}

понедельник, 17 мая 2021 г. в 09:25:37 UTC+3, mobileadssdkforumadvisor:

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod

May 17, 2021, 9:05:14 AM5/17/21
to sazan...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alexander,

Thank you for the response back. I work along with Princess and will be assisting you today. From what I can tell, it would appear that your app is now linkable and that you attempted to link it? But when trying to do that, it failed and you got the error messages that you mentioned? If this is the case please let us know. In general we would suggest reaching out to the Product Support Team about this, as it would appear to be an issue with the backend.

Regards,
Google Logo
William Pescherine
Mobile Ads SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q1zKSXs:ref

Ngoc Dao

May 17, 2021, 12:35:57 PM5/17/21
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
> You can now check and link your apps in your AdMob account

Thank you!
I could link my app by inputing app ID.
FYI, when I input my name, the app wasn't listed, but when I input app ID ("id1560096425"), it was listed.

Ngoc Dao

May 20, 2021, 10:23:34 PM5/20/21
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
I have another iOS app that was published about 4 days ago.

It has the same issue (cannot find by app ID, app name, or developer name), please help:
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/vi%E1%BB%87t-nam-s%E1%BB%AD-l%C6%B0%E1%BB%A3c/id1565860336

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod

May 21, 2021, 12:10:25 AM5/21/21
to ngocda...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

You can now find your apps in your AdMob account. Can you try checking it again?

Regards,

Google Logo
Princess Pamela Pineda
Mobile Ads SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2HCbYu:ref

Ngoc Dao

May 21, 2021, 12:11:48 AM5/21/21
to Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
> You can now find your apps in your AdMob account. Can you try checking it again?

Thanks! I could link my app to AdMob 👍
Message has been deleted

Rajkumar Pramanik

May 22, 2021, 12:28:30 PM5/22/21
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
I'm having the same issue. My iOS app is live since 6th of May and now it's been more than 15 days.
Can't find app nor by name, developer name or app id

Please Help!

Ummer

May 23, 2021, 10:36:49 AM5/23/21
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi,

I've been experiencing the same issue with my app Minimal Calculator (https://apps.apple.com/us/app/minimal-calculator/id1563970270) that was published over a month ago. Would you be able to help with this? :)

Regards,
Ummer

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod

May 24, 2021, 12:23:21 AM5/24/21
to umme...@gmail.com, rjp...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Thank you for raising this to us.

I was able to find your app, and it should be linkable to your end. Feel free to get back to us if you still wasn't able to link your app.

Regards,
Google Logo
Teejay Wennie Pimentel
Mobile Ads SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2HCbYu:ref

Rajkumar Pramanik

May 24, 2021, 12:40:52 AM5/24/21
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
My app is still not available for linking. It doesn't come up in the search. My old apps are only visible

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod

May 24, 2021, 1:32:29 AM5/24/21
to rjp...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi Rajkumar,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

You can now link your app to your AdMob account. Can you try checking it again?

Regards,

Google Logo
Princess Pamela Pineda
Mobile Ads SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2HCbYu:ref

Rajkumar Pramanik

May 24, 2021, 1:34:08 AM5/24/21
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
It worked! Thanks a lot!
Have a nice day!

littlepine system

May 24, 2021, 2:22:27 AM5/24/21
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
I also have same problem, please help.
I uploaded the app over one month ago but still not able to find the app in Admob to link it.

App details are:
Name: MoodLog - Simple
Developer: Mieko Komatsu
ID: id1555641803

Regards,
2021年5月24日月曜日 14:34:08 UTC+9 Rajkumar Pramanik:

littlepine system

May 24, 2021, 3:25:12 AM5/24/21
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Oh, I could link to my App(MoodLog - Simple), thank you!

2021年5月24日月曜日 15:22:27 UTC+9 littlepine system:

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod

May 24, 2021, 3:30:14 AM5/24/21
to littlepi...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

I'm glad that you are now able to find your app. If you have any other concerns, please let us know.

Daniel Del Castillo

May 27, 2021, 3:10:57 PM5/27/21
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi, could you please add my iOS app? It has been on the store more than 4 weeks and still don´t show up on admob. https://apps.apple.com/us/app/diana-the-talking-mermaid/id823154019

Thanks

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod

May 27, 2021, 3:23:45 PM5/27/21
to delcas...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Daniel,

Thank you for sending us your information. I was able to find your app and it should now be linkable for you. When looking for it, we suggest using either the URL or name of the app. If either of these do not work then try your name. Once this is done, it should only take a few minutes to hopefully no more than a few hours for ads to appear.

Regards,
Google Logo
William Pescherine
Mobile Ads SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2HCbYu:ref
Message has been deleted

Daniel Del Castillo

May 27, 2021, 5:30:46 PM5/27/21
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Thanks for the prompt reply but still can not find it. When I look for my name or bundle id "com.delcasda" all my apps appears except Diana The Talking Mermaid. Please note that there is an old one version that I removed from the store that it does show up but the name and the Bundle ID are different : com.delcasda.sirena (Published) vs com.delcasda.dianaLite (Removed) .Please check attached images:
bb.png
aa.png

Daniel Del Castillo

May 27, 2021, 5:32:57 PM5/27/21
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Sorry I mean "com.delcasda.sirenaLite" (Removed)

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod

May 28, 2021, 12:33:16 AM5/28/21
to delcas...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

I work with William and allow me to assist you on this. Upon further checking, I wasn't see the app you mentioned in the AdMob UI. Also, can you confirm that your app is been updated last May 13? On the other hand, I already raised this to the rest of the team for further investigation.

Regards,

Google Logo
Princess Pamela Pineda
Mobile Ads SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2HCbYu:ref

Daniel Del Castillo

May 28, 2021, 12:43:09 AM5/28/21
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Yes, last update was May 13. Previously this app was published few years ago and then removed . See attached version history
cc.png

Daniel Del Castillo

May 29, 2021, 5:41:30 PM5/29/21
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi, any news on this?

sumit kumar

May 29, 2021, 6:10:35 PM5/29/21
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Release time : 55 days before approx

App id : 1558634045
Please do the needful.

Thanks,
Sumit

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Jovan Jovanovski

Jun 1, 2021, 6:11:42 PM6/1/21
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
I am having the same issue.

App name: Buco's Burgers - Cooking Game

Thanks,
Jovan.

Johan Sverredal

Jun 1, 2021, 6:30:50 PM6/1/21
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Same problem here, my app has been in App Store since more than a month.

Thanks,
Johan

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod

Jun 2, 2021, 10:41:17 AM6/2/21
to johansv...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Sumit, Jovan, Johan, your apps should now be linkable.

Daniel, I confirmed the same as Princess that your app still isn't linkable, and I think it could have something to do with the special case of your app being removed/republished, and potentially our system not handling the state of that app properly. I've filed a bug with the engineering team to investigate your case.

Thanks,
Eric, Mobile Ads SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2HCbYu:ref

Nodar Davituri

Jun 8, 2021, 4:57:26 AM6/8/21
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hallo,

Same problem here, app has been listed in app store one and half month ago.

Thanks,

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Jun 9, 2021, 1:12:39 PM6/9/21
to ongebu...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nodar,

Confirmed your app is not linkable either. When you say "same problem here", can you confirm you also unpublished/rereleased the app, perhaps under a different Apple account?

I'm still waiting to hear back from engineering on debugging those cases.

Suntm90

Jun 11, 2021, 10:23:52 AM6/11/21
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi,
I am having the same issue.  My app has been on the Apple App Store for 3 weeks.  It is called Colorful 3D.

I would greatly appreciate your help.

Justin Rohweller

Jun 11, 2021, 3:28:43 PM6/11/21
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hello,

I am having the same issue. My app has been on the App Store for 3 weeks as well. It is called Rayz Kidz.
Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/rayz-kidz/id1549595593

Would love to have your help.

Thanks,
Justin