My publisher id not showing ads in Unity3d

MrPoseidon asds

Mar 26, 2014, 7:41:51 AM3/26/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys,

Am having a trouble testing the ads using my publisher id, however when i use the default id that came with the plugin prefab "AdvertisementManagere" every thing work fine, i created the account 2 days ago from now and am in debug mode am not uploading any apk to the market yet my test is on my device samsung note s3, and by the way i entered the Test Device ID property and checked the isTesting property.

Eric Leichtenschlag

Mar 26, 2014, 6:57:00 PM3/26/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Do you have any logcat output of the error you're getting? No fill, network error, some kind of error code?

If you're using the new AdMob front-end, make sure your ad unit is for a banner type if you're requesting banners.

Thanks,
Eric
Message has been deleted

Ta Quang Tien

Mar 27, 2014, 2:02:29 AM3/27/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com

MrPoseidon asds

Mar 27, 2014, 6:49:08 AM3/27/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Eric,

I have no error with admob, my problem is when i replace the publisher id that is coming with the Prefab AdvertisementManager with the one that i get from my account, simply the ads is not shown, and by the way thank you for your fast respond to my issue.

Thanks
Wajdi

--

---

Eric Leichtenschlag

Mar 28, 2014, 12:45:46 PM3/28/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Wajdi,

I'm not familiar with the prefab named AdvertisementManager. You must be using a 3rd party-developed plugin. Whichever one it is, I can't confirm whether or not it's an issue with the plugin itself. If you were able to check the logcat output when running the app, it might spit out some useful information as to what's wrong.

Thanks,
Eric

On Wednesday, March 26, 2014 4:41:51 AM UTC-7, MrPoseidon asds wrote:
Hi Guys,

Am having a trouble testing the ads using my publisher id, however when i use the default id that came with the plugin prefab "AdvertisementManagere" every thing work fine, i created the account 2 days ago from now and am in debug mode am not uploading any apk to the market yet my test is on my device samsung note s3, and by the way i entered the Test Device ID property and checked the isTesting property.

--

---

MrPoseidon asds

Mar 28, 2014, 1:09:19 PM3/28/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Ok buddy am so sorry I found the plugin by accident and thought its made by adsmob team, however I will try to log the issue and update you, hopefully u can help me, and thank u a lot for your help

Best,
Wajdi

Eric Leichtenschlag

Robert Richardson

Mar 28, 2014, 8:59:15 PM3/28/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Eric,

Are you having issues with your latest SDK? I'm having issues resetting everything back up.

Thanks,

Bob

--

---

Robert Richardson

Mar 28, 2014, 10:47:16 PM3/28/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Eric,

FYI - I'm having major problems with the latest google play services lib that I downloaded today. Any ideas as to when this will be fixed?

Thanks,

Bob

On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 8:21 PM, Eric Leichtenschlag <eleich...@google.com> wrote:

--

---

Robert Richardson

Mar 29, 2014, 4:44:06 AM3/29/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I figured it out. I needed to delete the previous Lib from my workbench.

Sorry,

Bob

MrPoseidon asds

Mar 29, 2014, 5:47:37 AM3/29/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Thanks man i will try it now

Cheers

MrPoseidon asds

Mar 29, 2014, 7:40:50 PM3/29/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi again, i'v added the folders to my project, i have compiler error that says:
Assets/admob/source/Assets/GoogleMobileAds/Platforms/Android/AdListener.cs(8,33): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `AndroidJavaProxy' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?

i have searched for AndroidJavaProxy.cs and couldn't find it.

Eric Leichtenschlag

Mar 31, 2014, 12:52:00 PM3/31/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hmm, AndroidJavaProxy comes as part of UnityEngine. From this article, it looks like AndroidJavaProxy was added in Unity 4.2. Are you using Unity 4.2 or higher?

Thanks,
Eric

MrPoseidon asds

Mar 31, 2014, 1:27:14 PM3/31/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Ya u right I upgraded my unity yesterday and everything works fine, thanks buddy for the good support.