Is anyone getting admob to work on windows phone 8 ? this is seriously fucked up man

Cali Jay

Dec 1, 2013, 4:08:12 PM12/1/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I have spent all day, today and yesterday fucking paying people to help me get ads to work in windows phone. Some reason there are error. is there any one who can do this yet? or am i just walking blindfolded.

Jordan Naftolin

Dec 10, 2013, 1:03:30 PM12/10/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I have ads showing up in my Windows Phone 8 app.  Though I've been trying to promote my app through AdMob, and that part doesn't seem to be working.  What error are you seeing?

Cali Jay

Dec 10, 2013, 2:25:09 PM12/10/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
the interstatial is like in the bottom right. it sucks
> --
>
> ---

AEONWP8

Dec 11, 2013, 5:00:08 PM12/11/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
We've decided to discontinue usage of Admob on WP8.  Daily MS impressions were ~30,000, but after switching to Admob with an automatic 60 second refresh rate, we are only getting 1,000 impressions.  It seems to us that Admob on WP8 is still very buggy.

wole inneh

Feb 9, 2014, 5:14:29 PM2/9/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hello jordan, please i need your stpes on adding admob to my windows 8 app, can you please explain the steps for me, am a newbie. Thanks and God bless u