Sign up to Adsense when AdMob account is already created

Bernat Llana

Feb 4, 2014, 4:29:40 AM2/4/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

we already have an AdMob account, and when we try to sign up in AdSense, we get a message saying "You are currently signed into the Google Account "account", which is already in use with AdSense."

We want to monetize a website appart from our Android app. What can we do to get an Adsense account and link it to our AdMob account?

What happens if we delete our AdMob account, create an AdSense account and after that create again an AdMob account? Can It be done with the same email as we are using now?

Thanks in advance,

Eric Leichtenschlag

Feb 6, 2014, 9:34:41 PM2/6/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
If you have upgraded to the new apps.admob.com, AdMob does create an AdSense account for you when you sign up. Can you just go to adsense.google.com and sign in with the same account?

If that doesn't work, I don't know what the issue is. I'd recommend filling out this support form for help.

Thanks,
Eric

Bernat Llana

Feb 10, 2014, 2:03:44 PM2/10/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your quick answer. I'll try with the form you provided. The problem is that we can just log into AdMob or AdSense, but we can only add apps sites to get the adds code. We cannot see/add any website to monetize appart from our movile apps.

--

---

Bernat Llana Puerto

Founder & CEO

Five Points Development, S.L.
C/Francesc Macià, 14 Bjs
08320 El Masnou (Barcelona) - España

Bernat Llana

Feb 28, 2014, 7:49:27 AM2/28/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com, eleich...@google.com
Any update about that issue?

Thanks,

Bernat Llana

Feb 28, 2014, 8:18:30 AM2/28/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com, eleich...@google.com
To give more info, I've found a post that exactly explains what we are experimenting: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/adsense/ySZ-rYFF_n0

Please, we need a solution ASAP...

Eric Leichtenschlag

Feb 28, 2014, 4:31:22 PM2/28/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Did nobody get back to you from that contact form? I don't know what the product-level recommendation is to get around this issue.

Thanks,
Eric

On Friday, February 28, 2014 5:18:30 AM UTC-8, Bernat Llana wrote:
To give more info, I've found a post that exactly explains what we are experimenting: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/adsense/ySZ-rYFF_n0

Please, we need a solution ASAP...
On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 1:49 PM, Bernat Llana <bernat...@nightmap.es> wrote:
Any update about that issue?

Thanks,

On Tuesday, February 4, 2014 1:29:40 AM UTC-8, Bernat Llana wrote:
Hi,

we already have an AdMob account, and when we try to sign up in AdSense, we get a message saying "You are currently signed into the Google Account "account", which is already in use with AdSense."

We want to monetize a website appart from our Android app. What can we do to get an Adsense account and link it to our AdMob account?

What happens if we delete our AdMob account, create an AdSense account and after that create again an AdMob account? Can It be done with the same email as we are using now?

Thanks in advance,

--

---

Bernat Llana

Mar 3, 2014, 11:15:21 AM3/3/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
No. I've submitted the same form for AdMod too, and I got an answer just asking for more details about the issue, but no solution has been given yet...