Multiple Admod Accounts with same Paypal Account

Mhd Syr

Jan 13, 2014, 2:48:35 PM1/13/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I had an old admob account which I forgot its password , So I created another one , now I remembered the password of the first account and both are generating revenue and linked to the same paypal account .

I am now afraid this is against the rules , is this OK or what ?? can I merge the two accounts or should I close one of them ?

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Jan 15, 2014, 8:39:33 PM1/15/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mhd,

I don't see any problem with that.

In the future, please remember this forum isn't for account-related issues. Please see the AdMob Help Center for information and support forms for general AdMob publisher questions.

Amy Quispe
This conversation is locked