Ads not showing after ad serving limit has been lifted

Michał Iwański

Dec 8, 2022, 8:33:22 AM12/8/22
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi,
recently my admob account has been hit with an ad serving limit due to invalid traffic concerns.

The limit has since been lifted, but ever since it's gone, both ad units I'm using stopped serving ads

There is no problem with the code itself, as everything works fine when I use test ad unit IDs while running the app in the Xcode Simulator, but disappear when switching back to my actual ad units.

There is nothing in the policy center, no disapproved apps either, yet ad match rate is at 0% for over a week now and when using actual ad unit IDs, this message appears in the console:

Failed to load rewarded ad with error: Request Error: No ad to show.

App Store link: https://apps.apple.com/pl/app/fital/id6444216614
The app is iOS only, targeting iOS 16+.

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Dec 9, 2022, 2:26:09 AM12/9/22
to micha...@outlook.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hello Michal,

Michael here from Mobile Ads SDK support team. Thank you for reaching out to us.

Would you be able to confirm if the following conditions are fulfilled in order to maximize the chances of receiving ads from the AdMob SDK?

  • Fully complete the setup of your AdMob account, particularly the billing and PIN verification sections.
  • Link your app to your AdMob account; you may have to wait for a week or two after publishing an app in order to do this.

You may also refer to common reason for ads not showing for additional scenarios, as well as the fixes for those. If the issue has been persistent after checking the given guidelines, kindly share to us the below information so we can further check on our end:

  • app id
  • ad unit id

You may send the requested details privately via "Reply To Author" button.

Regards,

Google Logo
Michael Angelo
Mobile Ads SDK Team