Unable to get information about ad

于泽

Aug 15, 2022, 2:39:14 AM8/15/22
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com

In getResponseInfo() and setOnPaidEventListener, the advertisement information, including advertisement source, currency code, etc., cannot be obtained.

     It is found through the log that in the official environment (official advertising ID), the onPaidEvent method in setOnPaidEventListener is not triggered. How should I get information about my ad?

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Aug 15, 2022, 9:49:59 AM8/15/22
to apotheos...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

With regard to your concern, I went ahead and modify our banner sample app with your use case. As per testing, I was able to get the information setOnPaidEventListener and getResponseInfo methods (please see attached screenshot). I've attached my implementation which you can use as reference.

Regards,
Google Logo
Teejay Wennie
Mobile Ads SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2dKggh:ref
Screen Shot 2022-08-15 at 8_26_23 PM_png.html
Banner v21 onpaid and getresponse events sample_zip.html

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Aug 18, 2022, 10:11:11 AM8/18/22
to apotheos...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi 于泽,

Thank you for providing the requested information privately.

I've tested your Ad units and getting a no fill error instead, so I wasn't able to test the reported behavior.  With this, could you please provide a Charles log (see instruction here) capturing the ad request? This will enable us to traffic the creative on our test network.