AdMob Ad Placement

born...@gmail.com

May 12, 2014, 9:37:28 AM5/12/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hello,
This is the layout structure of an app that I am developing. I plan to place ads above the app's header.

On top there is a search box, so I dont want to risk to get accidental clicks and because the layout is
tall (scrollview) If I put at the end it will not be visible 90% of the time OR
if I stick it at the bottom (overlay listview) it is not allowed + it is annoying.

So I judge this to be the best ad placement position. It is clearly different from the app layout so It can't
be confused with the app content, doesnt mimic app's layout.

The question is:

Is this ad placement OKAY for ADMOB?

Thank you  to everyone who shares his/her experience with me.

Regards.

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

May 12, 2014, 8:02:04 PM5/12/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com