ad loading retry if ad fails to load

Free Bird

Jul 2, 2022, 2:11:54 PM7/2/22
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
hi,
I just wanted to know if ad fails to load with error code 3(No FILL) then what should be the time delay before i can requst another ad so that i don't get ad limit on my account.
What should be the recommended retry time delay between ad requests in seconds, in case if an ad fails to load?
Thanks

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Jul 4, 2022, 4:07:37 AM7/4/22
to deepakyad...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to the Mobile Ads SDK Support.

Could you confirm if you don’t see any issue with test ads, and after going live, then you’re getting an ad that fails to load with error code 3(No FILL)? If yes, then note that the no fill error code 3 error indicates that the ad request was successful, but no ad was returned due to lack of ad inventory. Please do note that this behavior isn't controlled by the Mobile Ads SDK. Some publishers shared that fully setting setup their AdMob account, particularly the billing and PIN verification sections, provided them more chances for their ad request to be filled.

With regards to the time delay, there is no time delay on when you can request an ad again. However, for more information, you may refer to below links:

If the issue still persists, then to further investigate this, you may provide the following details via Reply privately to author option.

Regards,

Google Logo
Yasar
Mobile Ads SDK Team