Promote my WP8 app in AdMob

lm...@bk.ru

Mar 17, 2014, 5:02:26 PM3/17/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hello.
Month ago i added new compaign to promote my Windows Phone 8 app in Admob.
But till now this compaign not show any impressions.
I contact support many times, they said that this issue will be fixed soon, but till now my app dont show any impression.
I added 5 new compaign till i add first. But neither one compaign show any impression.
In my app i insert monetize, and it show another app that working well. But my app don't want promote.
Who can help me ? Whom i need to write who can fix my problem ?

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Mar 17, 2014, 5:09:17 PM3/17/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I'm sorry that support hasn't been helpful. We're not equipped to handle questions like this on this forum, but maybe another publisher that's had the same problem can give you some advice. Have you been able to successfully promote another app? If not, maybe some of your settings haven't been properly configured (e.g. billing info might not be filled out).

Hope this helps,

Amy Quispe

lm...@bk.ru

Mar 17, 2014, 5:37:43 PM3/17/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
No, it's not helped((
My billing info filled well

Chessmaster

Aug 15, 2014, 9:03:58 AM8/15/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I'm having the same issue too.
Where can one go to find help please.

Is there a phone number to call, or an email address?