Cannot see Ads in my published app but in simulator yes

Daniele Sadun

May 21, 2022, 1:28:58 PM5/21/22
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi, I have an issue that Ads not show in my published app, I don't know if it's normal. I published my app today(8 hour ago). Have I to wait? In my simulator test I can see test Ads.
Thanks for the help!
Daniel Sadun

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

May 23, 2022, 3:59:43 AM5/23/22
to daniel...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

If you just listed your app on an app store, it may take 24 to 48 hours before you can link to it. In some cases, it may take up to one week.

Regards,

Google Logo
Princess Pamela
Mobile Ads SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2bCG4j:ref

Daniele Sadun

May 23, 2022, 12:26:14 PM5/23/22
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi,
Thank you for your answer. All solved!

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

May 24, 2022, 3:31:00 AM5/24/22
to daniel...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Daniele,

If you have any other concerns related to the implementation of Google Mobile Ads SDK, kindly provide us the details. We'll be happy to assist you.