AdSense account disabled, help needed.

Christiano Bolla

Nov 13, 2013, 2:37:45 PM11/13/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
i recently made myself some apps for android,
and i also included some ads from AdMob.

but just now i got a mail saying my account is disabled, not really explaining why or what exactly happened,
i also tried to ask it through the appeal form, but they even made it more confusing for me.

i found out it was due to an "invalid activity",
but i really have no idea why it happened,
is there anyway to resolve this problem or is my "relation" with AdMob done?

Greetings Christiano Bolla

Eric Leichtenschlag

Nov 18, 2013, 7:11:05 PM11/18/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, this forum doesn't handle account related issues. Please see the AdMob Help Center for information and support forms for general AdMob publisher questions.

In particular, you may want to check out this form.

This conversation is locked