Admob RPM dropped suddenly

Luci Bicsi

Oct 5, 2014, 4:02:38 AM10/5/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I have a game I just launched. I had my ad active for about 3 days before publishing the game, for test purpose. In the first day, my RPM was $1.80. Then a couple days my views were 0 (I "bought" the premium version of the game that removes the ads, for test). Now I published my app yesterday, and my report today was 1.9k view at the RPM of $0.02!!! Why is that? I hope to get a response or explanation for this, or I will surely migrate to other ad services! What can poosibly cause the RPM to drop like that?

Eric Leichtenschlag

Oct 6, 2014, 8:58:16 PM10/6/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com

HymnSite

Nov 10, 2014, 12:04:02 PM11/10/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Eric, your link is broken.  Any alternatives?

Eric Leichtenschlag

Nov 11, 2014, 9:28:37 PM11/11/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Really? It works for me...