AdMob Mediation is not serving iAds ever

Michael Simonetta

Nov 20, 2014, 6:16:22 PM11/20/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I've completely setup AdMob mediation properly, followed the guide word for word and added everything that iAd requires in order for it to display ad banners. I've setup my mediation so that iAd gets priority #1 followed by AdMob ad if iAd doesn't fill. No matter what I do, I have yet to see a single iAd. I've been at this for a week now and can't seem to figure it out at all. When I make AdMob priority #1 then admobs begin to fill on a regular basis but still I do not see any iAds whatsoever. Please help because this is driving me crazy!!

Andrew Brogdon (Mobile Ads SDK Team)

Nov 21, 2014, 2:36:42 AM11/21/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
If iAds is working when used on its own, and AdMob is working when used on its own, then it seems likely that the configuration of the iAd mediation adapter is the issue.  Have you verified that the mediation adapter is definitely being properly linked into the project, and is present in the final binary?

Is there anything showing up in the console or logs that mentions the adapter failing to load (or failing to be found)?

-Andrew