RE: [google-admob-ads-sdk] Error Domain=com.google.admob Code=1 "Request Error: No ad to show." UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Request Error: No ad to show., gad_response_info= ** Response Info **

Message has been deleted

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod

Dec 23, 2020, 10:15:52 AM12/23/20
to advertisingj...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Oscar,

Thank you for bringing this question to our attention. First I need to let you know that I had to delete your original post as it contained private information. But I was able to look over it. If you can share with us via "Reply to author" button with the following information:
  • Pub ID and Ad Units in question
  • Error code
  • Have you tried on our sample apps with your information
  • Have you tested using our test ids
Also you can contact AdMob Help Center while we are looking into this. As generally when we see the error that you have stated. It indicates a serving issue. Which they can help you with.

Regards,
Google Logo
William Pescherine
Mobile Ads SDK Team