Remove app from promotion?

Uchiha Sasuke

Jun 21, 2014, 10:40:15 AM6/21/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi, is there still no way to remove apps in admob?

1. I created one before uploading to Google Play, to display ads.
2. Then later I uploaded and decided to promote it, and when I added the app promotion I added the one from google play.
3. And now I have two of the same apps, and the first one is prompting me to link the app, but i can't link it to the one from Google Play cause that one is already added when I made the promotion.

Now its not bothering me that much, but will it present a problem later on? lol xD

Here's a screen:

First one is the one linked to google play and made when I made a promotion
Second one is the one I made first before I had the game on Google Play, and its the one I'm using for ads.

Eric Leichtenschlag

Jun 26, 2014, 12:01:46 AM6/26/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Won't be a problem. Unfortunately there isn't currently a way yet to get rid of that unlinked app.

Thanks,
Eric