Banner is showing on App with NO AD!

DJ Entice

Oct 23, 2014, 4:57:14 PM10/23/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi I have recently placed admob in my app and it shows the banner but just a blank black banner.  NO AD!
Also it only shows in my button/sections.  Does not show on my app's home page!

PLEASE HELP!! since there is no way to contact anybody for it!

Eric Leichtenschlag

Oct 23, 2014, 7:32:44 PM10/23/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
What platform? What OS version? What device? Screenshot? What does your code look like?

DJ Entice

Oct 23, 2014, 8:43:25 PM10/23/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi Eric, I have the app for both os and android, I built my app through ibuildapp.com which let's you automatically include admob by entering pub id.

I have an iPhone 5 and Samsung note 3

--

---

Eric Leichtenschlag

Oct 23, 2014, 9:44:26 PM10/23/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I don't know how ibuildapp works so I don't have enough info to debug. Do you have an apk for your Android build that you could share so I can check the logs?