Should I create a new account when my old account disabled?

Adisak

Mar 26, 2014, 5:27:16 AM3/26/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
This is my first time using AdMob. My account disabled because of me and my many testers clicked on banner.
We were think the banner on beta app in test devices are not real. But we were wrong. I find out later that AdMob serve real Ad on any devices.
 So I send email to AdMob but he point me to ask question here. I post a message here before this one but no any response.
Today my account disabled. I send appeal to AdMob team and wait.

What if they don't re-enable my account, Should I create a new one?

Eric Leichtenschlag

Mar 26, 2014, 6:47:49 PM3/26/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
This forum is for technical SDK support, and we can't do anything about banner requests. The appeal form is the best route to contact AdMob product support.

Thanks,
Eric

Michael Leung

Mar 26, 2014, 7:24:21 PM3/26/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I don't think you can create another accounts in a general situation, you have to make an appeal to Adsense.

--

---

Regards,
Michael Leung