Re: Adunit always gives No fill error

Message has been deleted

Dipak AIW

May 24, 2024, 12:11:03 PMMay 24
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
package name is com.Alliwant

Dipak AIW

May 24, 2024, 12:11:52 PMMay 24
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
its android platform

On Friday, May 24, 2024 at 8:43:22 PM UTC+5:30 Dipak AIW wrote:
my adunit id is : ca-app-pub-6050495839317481/7056535694

NativeAd failedToLoad: LoadAdError(code: 3, domain: com.google.android.gms.ads, message: No fill., responseInfo: ResponseInfo(responseId: null, mediationAdapterClassName: , adapterResponses: [], loadedAdapterResponseInfo: null), responseExtras: {mediation_group_name: AIW-ANDROID-GRP})

IT always gives No fill. ads.

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

May 24, 2024, 12:29:40 PMMay 24
to mob...@alliwant.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Thank you for contacting the Mobile Ads SDK Support team.

Please note that I have removed your response from the forums as it contains the PII information.

Upon checking your account with the provided information, we found an “Ad serving is limited” issue in the policy center, which is temporarily limited while we assess the quality of your app traffic. We will automatically review and update this limit as we continue to monitor your traffic

What you can do:

This seems to be a serving issue rather than something specific to the Mobile Ads SDK. The next step for you would be to reach out to the Product Support Team as they are better equipped to address your concern and provide further assistance.

Please find below your previous response with redacted information.

my adunit id is :***********************************.NativeAd failedToLoad: LoadAdError(code: 3, domain: com.google.android.gms.ads, message: No fill., responseInfo: ResponseInfo(responseId: null, mediationAdapterClassName: , adapterResponses: [], loadedAdapterResponseInfo: null), responseExtras: {mediation_group_name: AIW-ANDROID-GRP}) IT always gives No fill. ads.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJ5Rh:ref" (ADR-00236429)

Thanks,

Google Logo Mobile Ads SDK Team