ShowPrivacyOptionsForm >> Form not Found

Nathan McKean

5:52 PM (3 hours ago) 5:52 PM
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi,

I am using Unity 2022.3 and GoogleMobileAds 9.1.1

I am running the ShowPrivacyOptionsForm() method with a test form and keep getting no form, just an error of Form not Found.

The Unity documentation is pretty rubbish. The Android documentation suggests that this method should load a form, so I expect that is the same for Unity but it is not doing it.

If before calling ShowPrivacyOptionsForm I try ConsentForm.Load then it will show a form, but it isn't interactable. Clicking Ok/Consent does nothing.

What is the expected behavior and why might a form not be found?

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

6:27 PM (3 hours ago) 6:27 PM
to nathan...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nathan,

Could you share screen recording in blow link. As i have checked and getting form loaded.
Are you checking in physical device or simulator? Is this device specific issue (Share device detail)

If the file(s) you are looking to share are less than 25mb in total you can attach them to this case on your next reply. If you are having trouble attaching your file to this case or if your file(s) are larger than 25mb, you can share your files with me by performing the following steps:

1. Navigate to

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfkAiXMeYP-fw1W3Z-tT9uwmATEKO5X6S-th0gR2ezdKaaqfg/viewform?usp=pp_url&entry.400550049=Mobile+Ads+SDK&entry.460850823=5004Q00002vDe2wQAC&entry.80707362=00251313

2. Fill out all fields, and attach your file(s).

3. Please reply back on this thread when you have uploaded your file(s). Please do not share this link.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02vDe2w:ref" (ADR-00251313)

Thanks,

Google Logo Mobile Ads SDK Team