Unable to locate a Java Runtime - Android Build Export

siddha...@gmail.com

May 21, 2022, 8:20:33 AM5/21/22
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
When I was trying to export a build, I was getting this kind of error:unable to locate java runtime.png

After adding AdMob library, I started getting this kind of error before within my project no external library exist.

Its saying Unable to Locate Java Runtime but I have already linked all external tools to default settings.

Check below image:

external tools.png

At present, I have just installed Unity 2021.3.3 because similar problem I have faced with Unity 2021.1.13 version so I upgraded to LTS version but still getting this error.

Please give me some suggestion for this.

williams agoha

May 22, 2022, 12:23:09 PM5/22/22
to siddha...@gmail.com, Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hello

--

---

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

May 23, 2022, 10:35:44 AM5/23/22
to siddha...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi Siddharth,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Can you provide us with your sample app project and steps to replicate this so that we can check this further on our end?

If the file(s) you are looking to share are less than 25mb in total you can attach them to this case on your next reply. If you are having trouble attaching your file to this case or if your file(s) are larger than 25mb, you can share your files with me by performing the following steps:

1. Navigate to https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfkAiXMeYP-fw1W3Z-tT9uwmATEKO5X6S-th0gR2ezdKaaqfg/viewform?usp=pp_url&entry.400550049=Mobile+Ads+SDK&entry.460850823=5004Q00002bCCyIQAW&entry.80707362=00108568
2. Fill out all fields, and attach your file(s).
3. Please reply back on this thread when you have uploaded your file(s). Please do not share this link.

Regards,

Google Logo
Princess Pamela
Mobile Ads SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2bCCyI:ref
Message has been deleted

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

May 27, 2022, 10:18:12 AM5/27/22
to siddha...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi Siddharth,

Thank you for your response.

I'm glad to know that you're able to solve this. If you have any other concerns related to the implementation of Google Mobile Ads SDK, kindly provide us the details. We'll be happy to assist you.