Not receiving payment from admob

Siroco Venture

Aug 1, 2014, 8:43:09 AM8/1/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I have configured my admob account, with tax information, bank account, specified payment schedule, and I have passed the threshold and everything seems to be fine. All the data has been entered since two months ago, but I haven´t received any payment. Could you please help me to discover where is the problem? Is there any form to contact directly admob to check if everything is right with my account?

Thank you for your help,
Ismael

Kiril Tsvetanov

Aug 1, 2014, 12:15:12 PM8/1/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi, i new to admob too but i have read some help in the web page, where I found that you need to get a mínimum $/€ to get paid. If i remember fine to get paind in Spain you need to have a 70€.