Please unity native ads build update

pentagam...@gmail.com

Sep 7, 2021, 7:37:53 PM9/7/21
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hello. We are using unity native ads build. Mediation adapters are not working properly because the build is not updated. Android SDK 20+ and iOS SDK 8+ do not match properly, causing a problem. Please do some update. No updates for months.

Sterntelz Ernprathin

Sep 7, 2021, 9:57:02 PM9/7/21
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
I would suggest not wasting your time on this.  Look at what happened to me after implementing with Unity Read my post: https://groups.google.com/g/google-admob-ads-sdk/c/b-pUkBu_qgE

I spend lots of time perfecting it, having very nice placements in my 3d world.  It started to make money and they decided to mark all my players clicks as invalid.  Not 50%, not 80% but 100% of all my players clicks are not paid for.  All my players who clicked the ads go download other games, and I get paid nothing for sending them away from my game.

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Sep 8, 2021, 3:46:48 AM9/8/21
to pentagam...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Pentagram,

Thank you for raising this to us.

The team is aware of this issue and actively working on the update. In the meantime, we would recommend to keep an eye on our release notes regarding this.

Regards,
Google Logo
Teejay Wennie Pimentel
Mobile Ads SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2NSFF7:ref

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Sep 8, 2021, 3:47:18 AM9/8/21
to nep...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sterntelz,

I understand the urgency of your concern here. The team is aware of this and actively working on the update of the SDK. In the meantime, we would recommend to keep an eye on our release notes regarding this.

Regards,
Google Logo
Teejay Wennie Pimentel
Mobile Ads SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2NSH9p:ref

pentagam...@gmail.com

Nov 15, 2021, 7:37:26 PM11/15/21
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers

It's been 2 months and still no update plans?
2021년 9월 8일 수요일 오후 4시 47분 18초 UTC+9에 mobileadssdk님이 작성:

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Nov 16, 2021, 12:49:42 AM11/16/21
to pentagam...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hello Pentagame,

Thank you for patiently waiting.

Upon checking, this update is on the process of releasing now. Kindly keep an eye on our release notes regarding this.

Regards,

Google Logo
Princess Pamela Pineda
Mobile Ads SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2NSH9p:ref

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Jun 16, 2022, 7:48:41 AM6/16/22
to pentagam...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Pentagram,

I just want to circle back on this and let you know that the Native Unity plugin now support GMA Android v20 SDK.

Regards,
Google Logo
Teejay Wennie
Mobile Ads SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2NSFF7:ref

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Jul 1, 2022, 5:26:44 AM7/1/22
to pentagam...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I hope you're doing well.

I just want to circle back on this. The team mentioned that this has been fixed. Feel free to come back to us if you still encounter any issues regarding this.

Regards,

Google Logo
Princess Pamela