I have a problem that I have been trying to solve for a long time

Ian 0420

Oct 12, 2021, 6:08:26 PM10/12/21
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
I have a problem installing Google Mobile Ads Unity Plugin v6.1.1 in my project. when compiling the screen is generated black if I start or nothing. I have tested it in many versions of unity and the same thing happens

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Oct 13, 2021, 1:24:08 AM10/13/21
to ian2...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hello Ian,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

For you to be able to use our Unity plugin, you need to follow this guide on how you can import the Unity plugin v6.1.1 in your project. Kindly make sure that you are following the prerequisites on using the Mobile Ads SDK for unity.

Regards,

Google Logo
Princess Pamela Pineda
Mobile Ads SDK Team