"Error" for Current Balance in AdMob console

Raymond Xie

Sep 2, 2014, 11:21:06 PM9/2/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
My admob balance reaches the threshold for payment, but did not see the payment transaction yet.

When I click the "?" behind the "Current balance" in "Transaction History", a tip popup with a "Error" but no further explanation. (see attached screenshot)

What does it mean? Anything wrong?

admob error.png

Eric Leichtenschlag

Sep 3, 2014, 4:37:20 PM9/3/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I don't know. If this is related to payments you can contact product support with this form.

Sanshit Gulati

Sep 7, 2014, 12:45:17 PM9/7/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
hey hi Raymond !!
I am also facing the same problem . Did u get any solutions to it ??
Thanks..

Raymond Xie

Sep 8, 2014, 10:28:15 PM9/8/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I followed Eric's suggestion to submit the form, they replied me very quickly and told me that there is nothing wrong with my account.

The key answer is:

The payment will be sent on 21 every month.

Nanna

Sep 9, 2014, 12:47:24 AM9/9/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
ohh ok !!