App open ad rendering issue

BT

Jun 27, 2024, 3:22:23 AM (3 days ago) Jun 27
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Ref: Google-Mobile-Ads-SDK (11.5.0)
Device: iPhone 15

I am using the AppOpenExample provided under googleads-mobile-ios-examples. The only change I've done to the sample code is updating the GADApplicationIdentifier in Info.plist and the AdUnitID in the code with my values. Some of the app open ads with video, when rendered, the video appears outside the bounds of the ad. Please see the attached screenshots.

Portrait example 1:

IMG_2653.PNG

Portrait example 2:

IMG_2655.PNG

Landscape example 1:

IMG_2656.PNG

Landscape example 2:

IMG_2657.PNG

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Jun 27, 2024, 7:20:38 AM (3 days ago) Jun 27
to jsplas...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Thank you for contacting the Mobile Ads SDK Support team.

Please use this help center article for App open ad guidance and best practices and App Open Ads.

If the issue still persists, kindly provide the below information via reply to author option, so that we can review it and try to replicate the problem. After doing so, we will be better equipped to offer a solution.

  • app ID
  • ad unit ID
This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJUhb:ref" (ADR-00244320)

Thanks,

Google Logo Mobile Ads SDK Team