Requesting for help

Stud San

Jul 27, 2020, 3:08:51 AM7/27/20
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hello,
I have integrated a AdMob in my android application. It displays only the test ads not real ads that to only in an emulator not in the mobile devices. Please help in this

Thank you

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod

Jul 27, 2020, 3:39:02 AM7/27/20
to connectwi...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Could you provide your App ID and Ad Unit ID via Reply privately to author option so we could check on our end? In addition, please note that Android emulators are automatically configured as test devices.

Regards,

Mark Albios

Mobile Ads SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q22ZGA1:ref
Message has been deleted

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod

Jul 27, 2020, 1:31:21 PM7/27/20
to connectwi...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Stan,

Thank you for the additional information.

Just to let you know though that I had to delete the previous post as it had private information of yours. But I was able to get that information and test it out for you. So I was able to get the test ad to appear in the emulator as it should. As for why it might not be showing up in a live device? Since you appear to be using a live Id. You might want to include the AdRequest.isTestDevice() so that the servers know that you are testing and do not have any issues. And you always want test ads when testing try not to use live ads during testing.

If you are live and the app is active and still no ads, then please lett us know if you are getting any error codes.

Also if you are just working in the emulator right now. You should always get test ads.

Regards,
William Pescherine