Helpshift.framework targets intel x86 processors on iOS

Paweł Miłaszewicz

Nov 29, 2021, 5:43:59 AM11/29/21
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hello,
we are using IronSource and integrated AdMob adapter with 4.3.33 version. Since then our iOS build are rejected by Apple, because Helpshift framework targets not only ARM processors, but also intel x86. If we remove AdMob integration, everything goes back to normal. IronSource told us that we should contact AdMob directly with this issue.

Any advice as to what we should do?

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Nov 29, 2021, 10:14:27 AM11/29/21
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Pawel,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We would start by asking if you can share with us a simple sample app with the integration as you have setup. We would need to test it and see what is happening. At the same time, are you using also the newer M1 laptops and what phones are you testing this on. You can share with us via clicking on the "Reply to author" button.

Regards,
Google Logo
William Pescherine
Mobile Ads SDK Team