How to test iOS Conversion Tracking code before submission to App Store?

ash...@invisioneer.net

Apr 11, 2014, 1:33:06 PM4/11/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

We're implementing the iOS conversion tracking code to trace downloads from AdWords clicks. We've got the snippet in a developer build, but we'd like to test that it's working before we submit the app with the tracking code to the App Store.

I have not been able to figure out any way to test this. Has anyone else had luck testing this code before deployment?

Thanks!

Eric Leichtenschlag

Apr 11, 2014, 4:25:18 PM4/11/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

We aren't equipped to handle conversion tracking issues on this forum. Hopefully their developer docs can offer some help.

Thanks,
Eric

Ashley Martin-Golis

Apr 11, 2014, 5:19:00 PM4/11/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Yeah I read that one. Thanks for trying. --Ashley

--

---