“Cannot determine request type. Is your ad unit id correct?” An error occurs.

HyeongMin Jo

4:39 AM (4 hours ago) 4:39 AM
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
I'm making an app with flutter.
A few days ago, I registered an app called Todorize with Admob and after completing all settings, I was loading AnchorAd through a test account.
“Cannot determine request type. Is your ad unit id correct?”
The banner does not load due to an error message.

As in the attached file, adUnitId is properly registered as a test ID for iOS, but why does this error occur?
The same error occurs on Android as well.
When I searched, I heard that it was because the app store couldn't be connected, but I don't think that's the case.

A few months ago, I registered and tested an app called PUROVA, and the test went well. The app is not yet registered in the store, and currently the banner loads fine with a test account.

What's the problem?스크린샷 2024-07-19 오후 3.55.03.png