some ads not showing on device despite onadloaded suggesting the ad was filled

Naveen

3:02 AM (3 hours ago) 3:02 AM
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Having an issue with ads not showing on Android devices despite the AdView's ad listener suggesting the ad was loaded (onAdLoaded called).   The same ad units display correctly in iOS  and the ads are visible on those platforms as expected.

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

3:46 AM (2 hours ago) 3:46 AM
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Thank you for contacting the Mobile Ads SDK Support team.

Please Make sure that you are using the latest version of the AdMob SDK. Check for any updates to the SDK and make sure you've integrated the most recent version.

We kindly request that you provide us with your  app ID and ad unit ID via reply privately to the author option. This will enable us to conduct a thorough review of your account and furnish you with an update.

Kindly note that our team can assist you only with your technical concerns related to the code implementation of the Mobile Ads SDK.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02vDfT5:ref" (ADR-00251850)

Thanks,

Google Logo Mobile Ads SDK Team