RE: [google-admob-ads-sdk] Temporary ad serving limit placed on My AdMob account

Message has been deleted

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Aug 12, 2022, 12:36:28 PM8/12/22
to warsec...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi War,

Thank you for reaching out to us. However, I'm afraid that this forum can only provide support on the technicalities related to the code implementation of the Mobile Ads SDK. For account-related concern, we recommend that you reach out to the Product Support Team as they're the appropriate team that could help you in this.

As an aside, I have to mask your post as it contains sensitive information attached. Please refrain from posting sensitive information like AdMob app ID in the forum. Moving forward, if you want to share anything with us, you can use the "Reply Privately to Author" option to share the details privately. Below is the copy of your post scrubbed.

Dear Support Team,
kindly noted that I have Ad serving is limited yesterday , but I have followed admob policy very carefully and never asked anyone to click on my ads . and I am using facebook to advertise my application . so please tell me why i Ad serving is limited and i have attached a screenshot of my admob report .
please help me
thanks for your support and cooperation
My Publisher ID

pub-***