Hi team,

Suryakant Sharma

Apr 24, 2024, 6:30:49 AMApr 24
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Is it possible possible in GAM Ads to receive JSON (custom key value pairs) ? and customize redirection when user interact with ui  e.g scratching the ui  ? wrt iOS GAM SDK
we have implemented native ads and banner ads but want more customize control.
Can you help any fully customize format which we can leverage.

Thanks in advance

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Apr 24, 2024, 8:57:14 AMApr 24
to suryakan...@rapido.bike, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Suryakant,

Thank you for contacting Mobile ads SDK support team.

Have you checked with our Custom native ad formats? If yes and still wish for more customization kindly elaborate your concern with an use case.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tPITR:ref" (ADR-00232433)

Thanks,

Google Logo Mobile Ads SDK Team