AdMob ACCOUNT CLOSED because ADSENSE???

Nicu Ro

Oct 24, 2013, 4:34:24 AM10/24/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
CAN'T ACCESS ADMOB BECAUSE ADSENSE SUSPENDED!!!!
AdSense recently closed my account because I had another old account active, now I can not connect to the AdMob account associated with this adsense, what happens, what fate have those who are in such situations? You must give up AdMob? Or still is a solution?

Derek Tishler

Oct 24, 2013, 8:39:11 AM10/24/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I have the same issue and just started another admob/asence account with a second gmail. Its a pain to have to manage two separate logins now for gmail but at least I can continue my ad service. Would really like a proper solution though.