Google as only ad partners in GDPR message when using AdMob without mediation

Bastiaan

Jun 18, 2024, 7:51:05 AM (8 days ago) Jun 18
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi,

If I use AdMod to show ads in my app, without using any form of mediation, would it then be sufficient to add Google as the only ad provider in the GDPR message for this app? (Or do I need to list all 'common' ad partners? How do I know which ones to select? and will it affect ad serving?)

Cheers,
Bas

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Jun 18, 2024, 1:02:56 PM (8 days ago) Jun 18
to b.a.van...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi Bas,

Thank you for contacting the Mobile Ads SDK Support team.

Yes, if you are using only admob to show ads in your app and you are not using any mediation then it would be sufficient to include google as the ad provider in the GDPR Message. Google is selected as an ad partner by default (as Google Advertising Products) and can’t be deselected. Ad partners (including Google and other ad networks, ad partners, vendors, bidders, and ad sources) use data about your users, for example, to show them personalized ads or to report on conversions. The Ad partners with the * mark automatically set up and added to your mediation groups in the AdMob Network. For more information, kindly refer to Manage GDPR ad partners and Ad partners list

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJNnw:ref" (ADR-00242180)

Thanks,

Google Logo Mobile Ads SDK Team