Unlinking apps from admob

ammar

Jun 21, 2024, 7:35:21 AM (7 days ago) Jun 21
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hello Admob Team!

I am facing an issue regarding unlinking apps from my admob.

An Admob account with the Publisher ID: pub-8708065225289193 was created using the email "malikmu...@gmail.com" and then access was given to another email "ammar...@gmail.com".

Later on access of "malikmu...@gmail.com" was removed.

Now I am trying to unlink apps from my admob using the email "ammar...@gmail.com" but the option of "clear store details" is disabled.

I have also tried to unlink apps using the original email "malikmu...@gmail.com" but I could not do that either.
I have also attached the picture showing my :clear store details: button is disabled.

Please let me know how I can unlink apps. I have access to both emails but I could not unlink apps because the "Clear Store Details" is disabled.

I am anxiously waiting for a reply from the Admob Team.

Sincerely.
clear store details.PNG

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Jun 21, 2024, 9:42:34 AM (7 days ago) Jun 21
to ammar...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi Ammar,

Thank you for contacting the Mobile Ads SDK Support team.

Please use the following help center article to Unlink your app from app stores.

Kindly note that our support channel can only best assist you with regards to direct Mobile Ads SDK implementation and technical issues. As this query is beyond the scope of our team's expertise, I would recommend that you reach out to the Product support team as they are better equipped to address your concern effectively. At this time the forum is the best escalation path to address your concern. It is monitored internally and externally to help you to resolve your issue.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJQa7:ref" (ADR-00243201)

Thanks,

Google Logo Mobile Ads SDK Team