GoogleMobileAdsMediationAdColony to update to AdColony SDK 4.2?

Thomas Yoon

Jul 23, 2020, 9:09:02 PM7/23/20
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi,
I am just curious when GoogleMobileAdsMediationAdColony will be updated to include the AdColony SDK 4.2. Thanks.

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod

Jul 24, 2020, 1:16:46 AM7/24/20
to tommy.a...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

I'll check in with the rest of the team in order to gather our insights on this. Rest assured that we'll get back to you soon.

Regards,

Ziv Yves Sanchez

Mobile Ads SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q22Yj7y:ref

israfil bishal

Jul 24, 2020, 4:01:44 AM7/24/20
to Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod, tommy.a...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Bangladesh
My number =  +8801833790000
--

---

null

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod

Jul 24, 2020, 5:30:01 PM7/24/20
to tommy.a...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Thomas,

I'm Joshua from the AdMob Mediation team.
We are still in the process of verifying adapter compatibility with AdColony SDK version 4.2.0. While we do not have a set timeline on when the adapter will be released, we are working on having it live as soon as possible.

Regards,
Joshua Lagonera

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q22Yj7y:ref

Thomas Yoon

Aug 14, 2020, 10:13:20 AM8/14/20
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
any update on this? https://developers.google.com/admob/ios/mediation/adcolony#adcolony-ios-mediation-adapter-changelog shows below but it doesn't pull 4.3 when I do pod update. Thanks.

AdColony iOS Mediation Adapter Changelog

Version 4.3.0.0

  • Verified compatibility with AdColony SDK 4.3.0.

Built and tested with

  • Google Mobile Ads SDK version 7.63.0.
  • AdColony SDK version 4.3.0.