Faced a problem with initialization of Unity and Meta adapters in Admob

Cristina Chiciuc

3:25 AM (2 hours ago) 3:25 AM
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
As part of the latest update of the engine and all SDKs, we raised the Unity version to 2022.3.36f1, together with this we installed the latest version of the Admob SDK and all adapters used (by the way, the Applovin adapter initializes without problems)
We came across a thread on git where your developers solved a similar problem recently
Our case is very similar to this one, because for the Android version, the inspector did not reveal any problems with adapters, the problem is relevant only for the IOS version.
Perhaps you can help us with a solution, or pass the information to the tech department, if a fix is needed on your side.

In order to rule out any errors on the side of the admin side of admob (with the unit advertising and bidding connection), we checked the performance of adapters on the old version, there the initialization of these two adapters advertising occur (screen initialization error on IOS in the new version next to the inspector screen on the old version - where the adapters work - attached).

admob.png

Cristina Chiciuc

3:30 AM (2 hours ago) 3:30 AM
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hello dear Admob Team,
As part of the latest update of the engine and all SDKs, we raised the Unity version to 2022.3.36f1, together with this we installed the latest version of the Admob SDK and all adapters used (by the way, the Applovina adapter initializes without problems)
admob.png