Re: Text-Only Ads

Message has been deleted

Andrew Brogdon (Mobile Ads SDK Team)

Dec 2, 2014, 8:27:01 PM12/2/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
At the current time, we don't support what you're describing.  While Admob does have text-only ads, they are still displayed using BannerViews.

-Andrew

On Tuesday, December 2, 2014 4:50:52 PM UTC-8, Risheek Rajolu wrote:
Does AdMod have text-only ads that I can place anywhere in my iOS app? I do not want an ad banner that is constantly taking up real estate, but rather I would like to simply have a tappable box inline within a long UIScrollView of my content. I do not want a banner, but rather just text that I can format nicely and put in a box of my own background color such that it doesn't look jarringly different from the rest of my app. Is this possible?
Message has been deleted

Andrew Brogdon (Mobile Ads SDK Team)

Dec 3, 2014, 1:03:28 PM12/3/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
It is possible to put a BannerView into a UIScrollView, but before doing this you should take note of the recommended AdMob practices for UI.

It is also possible to change the colors used in text ads.  You can set this up when creating your ad units on AdMob.com.  Note that if you're using mediation for your ads, you'll need to set up styling via whatever method your mediation networks expose.

-Andrew

On Tuesday, December 2, 2014 6:22:31 PM UTC-8, Risheek Rajolu wrote:
Is it possible to place said BannerViews in a UIScrollView? Also, what level of customization of background color and text size/font/color is available for the BannerViews?
Message has been deleted