interstitial Ad problem

Ilir Morina

Oct 29, 2013, 5:18:26 AM10/29/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,
I want to use the interstitial Ad, I already have the admob BANER, inside my app .
I integrated the interstitial Ad like the description (https://developers.google.com/mobile-ads-sdk/docs/dfp/advanced#android) and implemented all methods.
But my question and my concern is that the Interstitial ad is showing again and again no matter if I click back button or click the exit button, and that could be very annoying for user, is there a way to fix this ?

William Ferguson

Oct 31, 2013, 8:47:52 AM10/31/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
An interstitial ad should show only when you invoke interstitialAd.show(); which should should only do when you want an ad to be displayed such as between games etc.

When are you choosing to show the ad?

William

Ilir Morina

Nov 8, 2013, 10:05:27 AM11/8/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
in the Main screen, when the app is starting

Ilir Morina

Nov 8, 2013, 10:08:18 AM11/8/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com

in the Main screen when the app starts