Banners ads creates lags in my gameplay.

magic...@gmail.com

Nov 16, 2014, 5:14:03 AM11/16/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hello Guys ,

I added admob plugin to my unity3d game using the instruction shown by the Official Google page. I am calling loadbanner methods once in my start method. My game starts making lags so for checking i stoped the banner ads. After that game is running smoothly. i googled a lot but couldn't find a solution. Please help me guys.

Eric Leichtenschlag (Mobile Ads SDK Team)

Nov 19, 2014, 7:45:18 PM11/19/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com, magic...@gmail.com
Hello,

It's a known issue that WebViews slow down Unity framerate. The recommended usage is to only show banner at stopping points in your game, where framerate isn't vital. Or try to incorporate interstitials at a reasonable stopping point in the app.

Thanks,
Eric